Conference Background: The creators of the eTail conference series have been developing industry-leading events focused on eCommerce since 1999. B2C eCommerce sales have grown by double-digit percentages every year for the past decade, as retailers have spent millions of dollars transforming their businesses and building an online experience that meets, and exceeds customer expectations – with the end goal of increasing sales and brand loyalty.
Our Advisory Board Includes
- Steve Baruch, VP, Digital and Strategy at MSC Direct
- Nathan Schatz – Director, eCommerce and Online Marketing, Dell
- Mike Wilson – B2B Supervisor, Reef Coalition, VF Corporation
- Phil Robins – General Manager, Marketing/Head of Customer Lifecycle Management, Block & Company
Core Conference Themes Will Include:
- Strategies for evaluating eCommerce platforms that will work for your business
- Best practices for building a sophisticated multi-channel experience that is tailored to B2B needs
- Tactics for building a solid partnership between marketing, sales and IT to align eCommerce efforts with revenue generation goals
- Designing customer experiences that increase satisfaction, foster retention and boost sales
- Creating useful Mobile experiences for B2B customers
- Optimizing SEO, PPC and SEM acquisition programs for the B2B consumer
- Growing wholesaler and supply chain relationships
Still not sure if B2B Online is a fit for you? Click here.
Call us at 646-200-7530, or send us an email with any questions about B2B Online 2016.